$ what do you do with your money? $

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 24, 2003.

1. grob109 has talked about flying an airplane. acrary has mentioned helicopters.

what are some of the things you rich guys do with your money?

2. I buy cows and pigs.....then i take them out into a field and torture them for a few minutes and then blow their brains out...i do this about every three weeks or so just to relieve stress.....too bad im a vegetarian and can;t eat them,,,i just leave them there to rot.

3. You know, PETA probably moniters this board now. You better be careful or you'll have a bunch of ultra-liberals hanging outside your house.

4. Impossible...gated community....plus a german shepherd.....I had to get him for protection.....Im sure they won't mess wiht him, but they may get upset when they see how i feed him: everyday i club 3 or 4 baby seals to death and then throw them on the lawn for him to rip apart.

5. I also used to do that for my lovely doberman, but then I read that the seal's fat isn't good for a dog's blood pressure.

Try kitten instead, works great since they don't run away and they don't squeak as loud as seals do - moreover, you can better freeze them alive in your refrigerator and stockpile them this way. They're like fresh when you get them out again, even after 6 months!

6. Not to mention all the excess cash you could make from being a new supplier to your local neighborhood Chinese restaraunt.

7. Eating cats? I think you're a sick pervert.

8. aphexcoil and TM_Direct are savages. =[

9. If you were a camel your humps would be esoterically bald from overuse.

10. Yeah! I mean, killing or freezing kittens is nothing I have a problem with - but eating them? Yuck!

#10     Oct 25, 2003