I'm sure everyone has been through this before. You get into a position, and then it moves against you but you fail to execute your stop, thinking to give it a day or two more to wait for a bounce. Few days later, the price has eroded even more seriously and you are now in a difficult position of deciding whether to sell out at what could likely be the low price of the week in order to control the damage, or to tough it out for while more waiting for a bounce to the price. What would most of you do in this situation, and what has been your experience? I've observed that after failing to execute an early stop, often one then ends up selling at the lowest price of the day or week. But sometimes when we tough it out, then we really get into big trouble after that, and a minor loss can become life threatening.