What do wealthy people google that average people don't?

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by bookish, May 18, 2018.

1. bookish

bookish

Yachts and expensive watches don't count because lower income people google this just to look at the pictures and pretend.

What are things that a wealthy person (maybe 500k+/yr) would google that average people would not?

2. travel destinations

bookish likes this.
  3. bookish

bookish

Good try but my mom has googled france about a thousand times and there is not a chance in hell she is ever going there.

Raushanc likes this.
  4. haha... buy your mom a trip to france for gods sake...

bookish likes this.
  5. bookish

bookish

I'm in the same boat right now, but I might make it happen anyway. Thanks for the idea.

What about robot lawn mowers? They are not insanely expensive but a little pricey and a luxury item. They are not really cool enough for most people to search for them unless actually thinking about buying them. Does anyone agree?

6. good man... be wealthy in spirit... money is fleeting...

robot lawn mowers look pretty cool... but hiring the local lawn care service gives a bit back to the community...

bookish likes this.
  7. bookish

bookish

Right! All the wealthy people that I personally know don't give shit to anyone. Robot lawnmowers it is! :)

8. why call them "wealthy" then?

money does not define the individual. its like forest says; "one less thing to worry about"

after travelling to many places in the world, you tend to get a sense of what really defines a person.

9. bookish likes this.
  10. bookish

bookish

#10     May 18, 2018