What Do We Do With Barack Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Where do you get your facts???

He has a 91% approval rating with blacks!

#51     Oct 13, 2010
  2. Drop the desperate, phony comparisons between the community organizer and Reagan. Obama's not even worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence. Obama is more like the worst of Jimmy Carter + the worst of Herbert Hoover + (I can't think of a past president who was such a groveling, bowing apologist).

#52     Oct 13, 2010
  3. JamesL

JamesL

It's a direct quote from the article, if you actually paid attention, numbnuts.

And they say ET is loaded with barely functioning idiots! How can that possibly be with a comment like this?

#53     Oct 13, 2010
  4. Yannis

Yannis

Obama's Economy

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

#54     Oct 13, 2010
  5. [​IMG]

#55     Oct 13, 2010
  6. I dont like the bowing to other world leaders,but I do like the fact that the stock market is doing better under Obamas first 2 years then it did under Reagan's first 2 years and unemployment hasn't hit 10.8 % like it did under Reagan

Bush is more comparable to Carter.Like Carter he left is successor 8 + % unemployment

#56     Oct 13, 2010
  7. More nonsense. Comparing a bounce after a crash to another period is apples to oranges. You libtards are really getting desperate :p
    [​IMG]

#57     Oct 13, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Not so free thinkers, lack of free thought has been prohesied by me already a week before he said it.

This is what dems have been reduced to, arguing that tax rates dont infact have any affect on jobs. Economists have been wrong for decades, it is actually the Obama admin who has it right.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=208159

#58     Oct 13, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL :D

#59     Oct 13, 2010
  10. jem

jem

Don't you look at cap gain rates vs. income tax rates and overall risk and profit when figuring out if you should invest your money.

What kind of fricken non business oriented commie does not think that higher taxes on an economy already burdened with big taxes dampens the economy and future investment.

by the way the economy boomed because of tech investment and because clintion move to the right - fiscally to take away some of the power Newt gained with the contract for america.

#60     Oct 13, 2010