What do u know about 4xProp ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by hippie, Apr 10, 2011.

1. http://www.4xprop.com/faq.php

First I like to know if it is a scam to get peeps to sign up with FXCM?

And I really like to know if anyone here trades with them or traded with them, or applied to them. Please share your experience with them, good and bad.

2. kwalta

kwalta

I, too, would like to know as I'm considering if I'd participate in their evaluation program in order to be a prop trader.

I'm just leery of their choice of FXCM as a broker since it does not have a sterling rep among forex traders.

It's early days yet, at this point because I don't think anyone has finished the 8-10 weeks of the EPP phase, 4xprop being quite new.

But maybe we can get feedback on people's experience with using FXCM while on the EPP? It will be very much appreciated.

3. kwalta

kwalta

Yes, that will be very much appreciated although it's early days yet. Unless I'm mistaken, 4xprop is quite new and I don't think anyone has completed the 8-10 weeks required for one's trading to be evaluated.

Maybe we can ask for people's feedback on using FXCM as a broker while on the EPP (evaluation period program)?

I'm considering applying but I'm leery of their choice of FXCM as it does not really have a sterling rep among traders. In fact, it's facing a lawsuit in the US.

4. kwalta

kwalta

Yes, that will be very much appreciated although it's early days yet. Unless I'm mistaken, 4xprop is quite new and I don't think anyone has completed the 8-10 weeks required for one's trading to be evaluated.

Maybe we can ask for people's feedback on using FXCM as a broker while on the EPP (evaluation period program)?

I'm considering applying but I'm leery of their choice of FXCM as it does not really have a sterling rep among traders. In fact, it's facing a lawsuit in the US.

5. kwalta

kwalta

Admin,

Please delete my two earlier posts and just retain the most recent one.

Thanks!