What do u do to stick to your rules?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by innovest_11, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Thank you sdo much for taking the trouble to converse about the topic of the thread.

I stepped off topic as you point out. My reasoning was that it might have been a way to consider the import of rules and their affect. It wasn't I guess.

To learn to trade is a real undertaking. I think we can agree that the IT thread was a followup on a year's prior work to go through the stages of forming a core and everyso often adding shells to that core. In neuro plasticity the goal was to establish several coarsely differentiated regions that had an overall coarse set of locations that could be used like the letters of an alphabet in a dictionary or a chromatic scale of several octaves.

There were no rules promulgated in Iterative Refinement (IR) nor was there and association made for the rules that were not there.

Here the OP is concerned about "sticking" and sticking to" You are also expressing this concern.

The collective regions of the mind that are used for reading, singing or any other differentiated endeavor do involve both hemispheres of the phyical brain as shown on graphics of scans.

As is well known I do stay up to date on the IR thread and do not participate much because it increases the moderation traffic load quite a bit.

All of the five years were spent dealing with how a person goes through a process to become an expert trader. Namely: lay a foundation and then use the same topics (sectors of a circle) to go in a helix higher and higher, assembling building blocks, and applying them to the foundation. This is a picture of the five years effort that was made.

The foundation was and algorithm and a routine called MADA and it is in contrast to the "rules" oriented algorithm called OODA that is commonly used by rules oriented traders. It is incumbant of those who study markets and trade in markets to know both paths since they deal with the two parts of Information Theory (IT). I chose the non-probabilistic side (MADA) and you chose the probabilistic side (OODA).

#51     May 10, 2009
  2. Jack you post in vain if every time you are cornered you say I'm phishing or trying to reverse engineer your work. Your Houdini routine only serves to expose how phony the theory your rules are based on really is. Read IR to learn your rules Jack.

Why make any claims - just keep SCT secret. After all no one can demonstrate SCT and you know you can only theorize.

Post names. Post results. Don't say it has been posted. Do it now! Are you really saying Spider demonstrated SCT as you claim it performs?? I'm flabbergasted!

Let me assure you every day there are lots of SCT posts and they demonstrate the opposite of your claims. Where is the counter balance? These guys honestly think they are making progress because they don't trade and when they do it crashes in on their head because you overload them with crazy rules.

Madoff had the use of private jets as did his salesmen and their performance claims are like yours. What a silly thing to say, that you and spider had the use of private jets. You should be giving them as prizes to the top performing SCT traders when you trade 10,000 ES contracts doing x3 :)

PS: Can I have one too as it's only one days trading profit?

#52     May 10, 2009
  3. I assume you missed the posts.

spydertader has explained his trading here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2393887#post2393887

And he spoke of the value of being an instructor here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2399734#post2399734

Nkhoi provided some phone numbers here as a response to someone who asked what you are asking:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...9669&highlight=peak+trading+group#post2399669

You can also call the CEO's at Genisus (Trade Navigator producers) and MBT.

Attached is a print that shows a trade that was posted in response to a detractor. In the attachment it is part of an AIR response record to the IRS.

Pick up the second edition of "Putting the Pieces Together" and you get to see sunday planning for a Monday and the snapshots (25 or so) of that Monday unfolding. Also included in that document are the programmable rules for doing that.

ALL of the persons mentioned and representatives of their respective corporations have put in face to face time with us. None of them have NOT done their due dilligence. In other words, ALL of them have done their due dilligence. They have had the EXPERIENCE.

As a consequence, they have taken ADVANTAGE of their opportunities to make use of the knowledge and skills they acquired as the YEARS have passed.

Obviously you have elected out and are not going to be a participant as others, unlike you, have been passing it forward.

We all respect your decisions and your method of getting to the place you did.

I assume that you missed out on the references above, but hundreds of others didn't.

For ET it was a time where even closed threads summed up to millions of hits per year.

I assume 4 out of 5 hits were by people who agree with you. And fortunately, now, those that are demonstrating doing the work are having the opportunity to continue to meet and keep in touch in many ways. All of them will be receiveing the books I am completing as references for what they have learned and are using.

[​IMG]

#53     May 10, 2009
  4. And I assume you missed this post ... the one where Neoxx blew-out his account twice trading SCT.

jack hershey is a fraud

As well as, the numerous posts where all of your claims were proven to be, for lack of a better description, absolutely bogus.

A list of jack hershey's accomplishments (LOL).

jack hershey is a loser

Thanks for participating in ET jack, it's always a barrel of laughs whenever you're around. :D :D :D

#54     May 10, 2009
  5. Tara get a hold of this guy. He missed meeting Neoxx in NYC during the Expo and the all day and evening Spydertrader meeting and he didn't show at Marketsurfer's Expo reception either.

Do you think he will show in Vegas? I don't.

#55     May 10, 2009
  6. I think you come out with a disciplined strategy and stick to it; some of these ideas are great, but you need something to override.

What happens if one of your rules doesn't take all factors into consideration? Do you than need to reevaluate?

#56     May 10, 2009
  7. Funny ... I still haven't seen their profits (or yours either for that matter). :eek: :p :D

But I did hear about a -24% you earned in a trading competition before quiting the competition (talking about No Shows, LOL). :)

#57     May 10, 2009
  8. Will they be selling this doll at the Las Vegas Expo jack?

LOL :D :D :D

#58     May 10, 2009
  9. Jack, you keep avoiding the issue of your failed promise to your former IBD group to turn $10 thousand into $1 million in 100 days and post updates on ET.

Here's a recording of you making the promise at a meeting so let's please not insult anyone's intelligence with your lame obfuscations:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1gi2qygm3yh

#59     May 10, 2009
  10. Jack, you're delusional. Roughtrader didn't take his account from $1500 to $94,000 as you claimed about 2 weeks ago. His "To-Date PNL" was only $7,994.94 then as I showed at this link and it's even LESS now.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2406260&#post2406260

#60     May 10, 2009