What do traders use to trade quickly(scalp)?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by orbit23, Jan 2, 2021.

1. orbit23

orbit23

I've never used anything else but limit and market orders on an exchange. If you are trading higher timeframes, it works fine and it's all i need for the most time.

But every now and then market will get super volatile. There are big moves up and down within minutes and it's literally free money you can pick by just getting in and out - providing liquidity at support and resistances & moving with the flow.

Problem is i can not be keeping track of the price, entering limit orders and stop losses manually, becuse by the time i enter the trade, it's already done and there is new opportunity. It's very distracting and time consuming.

What software is being used by traders to get in&out of trades quickly - without having to think much?

I need it for trading crypto on Binance Futures.

2. JoeF

JoeF

Maybe an algo but I think you are pretty limited to the trading platform that Binance provides.

3. does not binance only trade bitcoin? i guess op means stocks.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  4. qlai

qlai

mapped keyboard keys.

apdxyk, KCalhoun and MarkBrown like this.
  5. JoeF

JoeF

Well the last line says crypto "I need it for trading crypto on Binance Futures."

6. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Classic old DOM. If it is too fast, you are too slow.

apdxyk, eternaldelight and KCalhoun like this.
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I always simply use OTO with trailing or hard stops.

Fonz likes this.
  8. They

They

SierraCharts now offers a connection to Binance Futures data feed.

9. When I use scalping I use multiple iterations of the charts and develop scripts using the platform which I am using to make multiple calls in one click.

10. The MT4 trading platform provides you with the various options of writing your own trading bots. It is offered by numerous brokers - Octafx, Fxview, XTB. This can help you to ease out your scalping strategy.

#10     Jan 16, 2021