What Do The Zimmernan/Martin Medical Reports Tell Us?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 17, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I thought MJ made you mellow not put you in attack mode. Maybe Martin wasn't high at the time. Otherwise he would have more likely said to Zimmerman,

"Hey, bruh, what's shakin? You looking for some weed?"

#11     May 18, 2012
  2. The autopsy report shows traces of the drug THC, which is found in marijuana, in Martin's blood and urine.

----------------------------

I find it suspect that they don't list how much.

Some states are trying to determine an amount that would qualify for a dwai. Now if martin had x amount (i think it's 5 nanograms or soemthing like that he would be impaired.

i also wonder if thc leaves the bloodstream first then urine second.

At any rate, with thc in urine you'd fail a drug test for a job.

#12     May 18, 2012
  3. I notice all the Obama lovers are keeping very quiet on this issue now

#13     May 18, 2012
  4. It's his MO.

I wish he would have been wearing his Nobel peace prize when he killed bin laden

#14     May 18, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...Trayvon was a dealer.

#15     May 18, 2012
  6. ================
    Interesting , the Wall Street Journal had a color photo of Zimmerman, with a black cop & a white cop.Zimmerman looks hispanic for sure, not white at all; even though some in media call him a white hispanic.LOL:D

1st time i ever heard the term ''white hispanic;;
    dont even think that term is on US census inquiry:D

#16     May 18, 2012
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#17     May 18, 2012
  8. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#18     May 20, 2012
  9. Zimmerman should be charged with first degree murder.

#19     May 21, 2012
  10. I suppose you are trying to goad people into a response, but really, if one believes the allegations in the charging document, you would have to draw that conclusion. They claimed that Zimmerman racially profiled Martin, stalked him, initiated a confrontation, then shot him dead. Of course, anyone with half a brain knows those allegations are crap put in there to mollify Al Sharpton et al.

It does make you wonder what kind of governor Florida has that he sent in a special prosecutor with orders to come up with this. As far as I am concerned, he can join Charlie Crist as a disgraced ex governor who couldn't get elected dog catcher.

#20     May 21, 2012