What do the pros make?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Bogie, Jun 28, 2007.

1. 4Bucks

4Bucks

Quote from Bogie;
    I trade threw an online broker optionsxpress. I focus on the housing sector because that's what i know, i'm in real estate. I use price charts, MACD , Stochastic, RSI, Volume. I focus on trading options on the HGX Philadelphia Housing Sector Index.

First! Not all charts are created equal! Though two charts designed by two different companies might use the same indicators like MACD or RSI.It's up to you to determine how accurate those charts are! So if the charts your using are not accurate it can negatively affect your tradeing! MAKE YOU LOOSE MONEY!

Second! Once you have determined the charts your useing are indeed accurate! Study every piece of those charts!Is your chart reading capabilities so good that you can tell from the chart when a stock's price is taking a temporary dip and when it's really going down?

Third! Dont focus on one sector! Understand! No matter the sector! All stocks go thru the same chart patterns! So you should focus on chart patterns instead!Focuseing on one sector is putting all your eggs in one basket! Not a good idea! By spreading out to all sectors you reduce your risk and increase your profit margin!

Fourth!You have never said how many shares a month you trade!
    But just know this! You need to be tradeing 16K-20K plus shares a month.

Lastly! Understand that nothing is forever in the stockmarket no matter how good you are at chart reading!
    If you have a hell of a month or even a hell of a year! The next month or the next year can be lousy in terms of profits! That's why I say dont quite your job! Let the stockmarket be your second income!Everybody goes thru times when the market is not in their favor! Just check out Fidilty's websites and look at the monthly and yearly profit returns on their funds.

#31     Sep 26, 2007