What do students need to learn about day trading?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by malaspina, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Friends ask me about learning about day trading frequently. I think there are three important questions to have answered before getting involved in learning day trading in general (futures, stocks, etc.)

1.-What do you want to learn about day trading?

2.-What are the biggest hassles or challenges you have experience with day trading?

3.-What do you think would be the most helpful as you are learning about day trading?

Any answers regarding these three questions are welcome.

Thanks.-

lindq likes this.
  2. qxr1011

qxr1011

Students need to learn that nobody of value is teaching, so they will have to learn on their own open wallet.

The task is simple: invent the bicycle and become the winner of the "Tour de France"

3. That is the best advice. Thanks.

4. That is one of the unique things about day trading. Its hard to find people that know what they are doing and teach. I am a good example myself. I used to teach but no longer have the time. I still write on the subject of daytrading, you can find some of my articles here

Here are some random thoughts from me if this helps.

Most untrained/experienced traders lose money.

Most trained/experienced traders make better than 6 figure incomes per year.

You can daytrade from anywhere on the planet that there is an internet conection.

It is fantastic for professionals that need income producing opportunities between jobs.

Most of what you need to learn is found for free on the internet.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    malaspina likes this.
  5. Thanks for the thoughts. I appreciate it.

6. The only people winning at day trading are the brokers and authors.
    Advise would be, become a broker or author and promote day trading.

7. Thanks for the advice lylec305.

8. Try to understand the collective picture of things -- that's the most basic, yet Complex answer I can give you regarding trading;
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]o_O
    Patek Philippe Celestial 5102G

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    Sprout and malaspina like this.
  9. MrScalper

MrScalper

What do you consider to be the most important aspect for successful daytrading!

10. Easy answer. Discipline. The discipline to adhere to ones trading plan.

#10     Sep 24, 2017
    Hooter, AMARDEEP and malaspina like this.