What do i need to found a trading company ?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Sep 7, 2011.

1. you dont work for penson, do you ??? hehehe, u re making good advertisment. :D :D :D

yes, thank you, thats what i have to do, compare their rates and softwares.

The problem of insuring my assets against bankcruptcy, is on of the most important things to think about. Thats why i would prefer a big bank in the first line, big banks dont go bacrupt (expect Lehman Brothers, but HSBC will not for sure, not before aliens attack earth, and economics collaps.:p )

I also could use two business brokers, that must be enough, just to be more flexible and independent, to compare the their dealing.

I will put Penson on my comparing list, thank you.
    What is with "R.J.O. Brien" they are also very big and look good.
    Any opinion. or "ADM Investor Services" - i do already business with them as individual. well i will ask them too, what they COULD offer me.

I dont know, its so much to think about.

thanks

Best Regards

#11     Sep 7, 2011
  2. I run a firm via Title Trading. They use Penson as well, hence I know what they can offer. I also investigated other options and saw other people taking different paths and all I can say is that I'm happy with my choice for Title. But again, it all boils down to what you exactly want and prefer.

#12     Sep 7, 2011
  3. Oh come on, thats why i dont like this forum less and less.
    1) im a fx trader, i only sleep 6h a day and thats most of the time in the evening, ok, only when my positions allow me to sleep.
    i am still young, and can my body allow to sleep when i want, hahaha
    2) I am not everybody, ok, i stand for myself alone in this world.
    I asked for help, if you dont like my question, its your problem.
    3) you missed number 3, my friend. :)
    4) i am new, just signed up 2 weeks ago or so, but it really stressing me, bcuz of people like you (sorry i dont want to insult you, ok, its just stressing). I am not a TROLL, i am sorry i have no time for such an nonsense,
    5) I have money, ok. i dont need to send you my account copie to proof that. what a joke.
    By the way, i have no contact to my so called father, ok, and that is good so.

Whats the problem with peole like you ??? You re always pissing on me. Isnt this a trader forum for proffessionell trader, No, than i should leave. This sucks.

To "luckybastard" thank you.

Good bye

#13     Sep 7, 2011
  4. Hey snakey,

i knew you would come back.

Cant you read the toppic. Whats up ???

Cant you read or what ???

holly molly:confused: :confused: :confused:

#14     Sep 7, 2011
  5. Yes, that could be right. I dont want to do mistake and regret it after that.
    i have to compare all possible banks and broker companies.
    Broker companies would be.
    - penson
    - ADM
    - R.J.O. Brien
    - gain capital
    - rosenthal collins
    - fc stone
    - mf global

thats all big ones i know.

thanks

#15     Sep 7, 2011
  6. put money in the bank,i`m telling ya!!!!

or i`ll have to slap your little lucky bastard!!!

:D :D :D

#16     Sep 7, 2011
  7. Now i see, you are the troll here. Good work boy. respect.

i have money in tha bank, i m telling ya !!!
    And now ???
    Take a vacation rest of my life ???

And never trade again, nooooooooo.
    not for me.

take it easy buddy, there could exist people who have different views of life than you do.

regards:p

#17     Sep 7, 2011
  8. ahahahahahahehheheh

#18     Sep 7, 2011
  9. Occam

Occam

A few of other brokers to check out that might allow you to trade forex somewhat "directly" (e.g. with ECN's) with a $5M plus account include:
    - ABN Amro
    - Newedge
    - Credit Suisse

#19     Sep 8, 2011