What difference would it make?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Whilst the media and the Obama sheeple cover their eyes and ears and pretend everything is just fine. They don't even want to know.

#81     Jan 25, 2013
  2. If by heat you mean quitting, playing sick and then saying nana boo boo to congress during a hearing yeah that's some heat.

Too bad she wasn't asked about her steroid use handling all those media softballs. They just might really get serious with making sure she was telling the truth.

Get a political nobody (baseball player )and they treat it with the seriousness of the inquisition. cause the death of multiple Americans and an insider gets to treat it like she stepped in bubble gum.

#82     Jan 25, 2013

3. It seems she was assigned her role in the entire theatrical spectacle. I bet it goes all the way to the top, although that is just my opinion.

#83     Jan 25, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Logically, if you have it there, you would not be aware that it's there. So I wouldn't be so sure to assume you're right about anything and everything.

:D

#84     Jan 25, 2013
  5. Ain't it the truth. Her dismissive attitude about the whole thing is appalling. Hey, shit happens. We're looking in to it, but what's done is done. Did you hear about all the miles I put on while jetting around the world? Chris Matthews is impressed.
    Maybe if she had been doing her job instead of trying to set records for travel time this event could have been avoided. That just can't happen in the Obama administration where style trumps substance on every issue.

#85     Jan 25, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

The daily Ricter riddle I presume.

#86     Jan 25, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Not as intriguing as those from the old days. Still, circular logic makes me smile. But not with the poster. :(

#87     Jan 25, 2013