What difference would it make?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 23, 2013.

1. LOL !!!! :D :D :D

#51     Jan 25, 2013
  2. Her answer is very telling about what this administration thinks. What she's really saying is, Obama got re-elected and that's all that matters. We had to tell some lies and hide some things from you. So what! Our buddies in the media were only too happy to help, and that's that. I'm off to run my 2016 campaign.
    Her only surprise might be if the Dear Leader decides he wants to be King for life. Sorry folks, it's a national emergency. No more elections for awhile.

#52     Jan 25, 2013
  3. So... Ak and RCG

I have to assume you are pleased with her response.

And seem to be defending her testimony.

In your own words, explain to us (who don't trust the media and Hillary) what happened in Benghazi, why it happened and who is responsible and why we should believe you and you are satisfied with the outcome and what role did the video play.

Be brief.

#53     Jan 25, 2013
  4. The Arab spring was an unprecedented thing. The State department was under resourced.

We fixed it. It won't happen again.

Now get over it.

#54     Jan 25, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

Your pic got it wrong, dude. It was Hillary that came out crying. The usual fake tears for sympathy.

In my opinion, Rand got it right. She should have been removed from her position, especially after the video crap protest story was run...for days.

#55     Jan 25, 2013
  6. Now I KNOW you are doing the Pavlov thingy. It is at the fringe of the conspiracy nuttery to think that Pres. Obama would attempt to remain in power.

#56     Jan 25, 2013
  7. There was no need to remove her, she was quitting anyway.

#57     Jan 25, 2013
  8. I see you and IQ 47 take the seriousness of purposefully refusing security support that was available to our personnel in the face of imminent danger resulting in the murder of multiple Americans and an ambassador who was specifically chosen by the President, a little lightly.

#58     Jan 25, 2013
  9. Did you watch the testimony?

#59     Jan 25, 2013
  10. I had to throw that in for flavor.:D But I really am disappointed in her answer.

#60     Jan 25, 2013