What difference would it make?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Trying to appeal to the people, in a democracy? Crazy!

#41     Jan 24, 2013
  2. jem

jem

actually when the senate was created the reason it was to be elected by the house and not the public was because the Senate was supposed to do what was right for the Republic.

We need politicans who will do what right. In fact the spending and the lack of backbone is what is wrong with Congress. They are selling out our kids futures to please the current mob of spoiled boomers and govt trough suckers.

#42     Jan 24, 2013

3. You're delusional.Hilliary is the next President if she is healthy and runs

#43     Jan 24, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

I don't vote for my rep to appeal to the other side, I vote for him to represent my beliefs...something the pubs are very good at forgetting as soon as the pressure is on from the opposition, especially the media.

#44     Jan 24, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You're referring to the falling spending? Worried about deflation?

#45     Jan 24, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I dunno, Odumbo was elected - twice.
    Common sense and voters don't apparently mix well.

#46     Jan 24, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

This is SUPPOSED to be a republic, moron.

#47     Jan 24, 2013

8. Come CO, you are better than this, bruh.

bitch, cunt, and slut all in the same paragraph. I am beginning to think you are doing the Pavlov thingy to solicit the usual suspects to this tripe.:D

#48     Jan 24, 2013
  9. [​IMG]

#49     Jan 24, 2013
  10. That's just Clinton style arguing.. remember the ONE time that Bill C was on Fox News, he kicked a chair at the reporter. Democrats love that shit, they worship tough people. Democrats can be as crooked and arrogant as they want to because the press will give them a pass, spin the story, help with the cover-up, shorten the attention span of the voters... They specialize in the attack whether it's personal attacks in the middle of a debate, baseball bats on the picket line, same shit different venue. I would ignore them like I ignore all underdeveloped humans except they are very successful at using the government to extort money out of producers. The thing is, they are too successful at it and they can't do the math when it comes to budgeting. The entire public sector of the US has more than half the GNP flowing through it's sticky fingers and they are broke at all levels. On top of that the economy is circling the drain. What does that tell me? That they have grown all their programs until the producers can't pay for it all and have enough of a life left to grow the economy. How are Democrats responding to this dismal economic situation? With their same old worn out mantra: "Let's share all the money and give me some".. It's not going to work out, they are thieves, crime doesn't pay..

#50     Jan 25, 2013