What difference would it make?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 23, 2013.

1. I still say we should hang her by her tongue until she tells the truth or she starts gathering maggots.

#31     Jan 24, 2013
  2. She has reason to be angry. The Reptilians are being retarded as usual.

#32     Jan 24, 2013
  3. Right, liberals get that way when caught red handed.

#33     Jan 24, 2013
  4. I agree withyou. It's disappointing the republicans were not more aggressive in pursuing this.

I wouldn't say we got nothing out of it however. Susan Rice was taken down because of it. Now Hillary has made a spectacle of herself. She is probably finished. No one is voting for an old woman who is half crazy and prone to fits of uncontrollable rage.

#34     Jan 24, 2013
  5. shit! I doubt that.
    Liberal voters attention spans are shorter than Superbowl commercials.

#35     Jan 24, 2013
  6. You can discount aaa's ability to forcast presidential elections. His predictions to win the last election, 1st Palin, 2nd Bachman, 3rd Pizzaman and last and once again another miss for aaa - Romney.

#36     Jan 24, 2013
  7. Ha ha.....seriously?

#37     Jan 24, 2013
  8. OK, which one of you bastards made a video? I just love how this Arab Spring is working out. Thanks Dear Leader, Hillary and the rest of the team for sitting back and watching the show. No point in doing anything. I mean, what's the difference, right Hilly? So long as Bro O get's re-elcted and food stamp nation has a full belly, who cares?

LONDON (AP) — Britain, Germany and the Netherlands urged their citizens to immediately leave the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi on Thursday in response to what they called an imminent threat against Westerners.

European officials told The Associated Press that schools were among the potential targets.

The warnings came a day after U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton testified to Congress about the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya. The warnings also came as French troops battled al-Qaida-linked militants in the West African nation of Mali, and followed the deaths of dozens of foreigners taken hostage by Islamist extremists in Algeria.

#38     Jan 24, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Welcome to Obamaville.

#39     Jan 24, 2013
  10. wjk

wjk

They cater to the press because the left wing tells them the people will like them if they are more moderate, as does the press. In my book that makes them saps, and I'm being very generous with that one.

#40     Jan 24, 2013