What did Pelosi say to Piss Off the Repubs?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by cstfx, Sep 29, 2008.

1. garbo

garbo

It's a shitty bill & won't solve any problems anyway, except bail out the dumbasses on Wall Street.

Go DEMS! Thank you for listening to your constituents.

#31     Sep 29, 2008
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Let me make this even more simple for you. If 13 more Republicans would have voted for the bill, would it have passed?

A. Yes

B. No

Please relax, take a nap, reread my posts on this matter, then place your vote (A or B above).

#32     Sep 29, 2008
  3. If 13 more democrats would have voted for the bill, would it have passed?

A. Yes

B. No

#33     Sep 29, 2008
  4. Our gov't sucks. Plain and simple. no need to appoint blame to either party.

We can't have old pompous farts in our congress and stuck up old women. Brings the country to shit.

#34     Sep 29, 2008
  5. BSAM

BSAM

A. Yes.

Now, if 13 more Republicans would have voted for the bill, would it have passed???

A. Yes

B. No

The analysis indicated that the some Republicans got mad at Pelosi and that is why the bill failed.

So, I am merely asking, which is more important in the minds of the Republicans?--- The rescue of the country or being mad at Pelosi???

#35     Sep 29, 2008
  6. "Hate Bush" is about all the Democrats have said for the better part of a decade.. nothing new here, meanwhile intelligent voters are seeing the blame vector for subprime being rotated around and it's pointing to Billy Boy Clinton and his fervor to funnel ever more money to ghettoes where he buys the most votes. If these Democrats lose just a fraction of black voters in the USA it is over for them for an awful long time, even with the press acting as 24/7 PR outlets for them......

#36     Sep 29, 2008
  7. Getting mad at someone is sometimes enough to reaffirm your convictions. Many of these repubs were going against their convictions and voting for this shit. Pelosi pissed them off which solidified the base against the bailout.

If you want this type of garbage go live in France. IMO, we need another few sessions to let more banks collapse - the weak hands need to be shaken out.

#37     Sep 29, 2008
  8. wjk

wjk

Perhaps it was the republicans that actually hated the bill and voted against it that caused the failure. We can blame 13 mad republicans, or we can blame 13 republicans doing their constituent’s will. Were the 95 dems mad? Maybe they were just trying to save their sorry asses.

#38     Sep 29, 2008
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Trust me bro, I don't want the bailout. Are you saying these "leaders" of our country had to get mad at Nancy Peolosi to know how to vote on this bill? Oh my.

They should have known from the beginning.

But, if this is true, then most of us can now consider Nancy Pelosi a national hero, huh???

#39     Sep 29, 2008
  10. Is Pelosi's shitting on Republicans and assigning partisan blame and engaging in elction based maneuvering more important than the financial rescue? Is that leadership? Is that how you want the MAJORITY PARTY to do business? Is it effective?

Again, the Dems don't need a single Republican vote to pass. They're the majority and they couldn't get this done. Get it?

#40     Sep 29, 2008