What Did Geithner Do Exactly?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrDODGE, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Mvic

Mvic

I am long NQ here again (was stopped out this AM for a few more than 8 points from last wednesday) with a stop at BE but as I have mentioned before I am long a large number of OTM puts that are almost green here. I'm looking for a big move out of this pennant or wedge or whatever you want to call it.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2292980#post2292980

#101     Feb 10, 2009
  2. Geither, Ben, and Summers doing a good job. The key is restoring confidence, preserving the financial system, and ensuring that too big to fail companies don't fail.

#102     Feb 10, 2009
  3. He has no plan. He's painting an ugly picture to sell the stimulus bill for Obama. Watch how much more optimistic he becomes once that steaming pos passes.

#103     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Mvic

Mvic

As the day goes on he is looking more competent even though he hasn't expanded much on his plan, certainly having a long day.

#104     Feb 10, 2009
  5. Geithner is not in the treasury role to FIX anything, he was "selected" into that position to lock in the ENDGAME financial grid takedown move. Geithner is a product of the NY branch of the criminal syndicate PRIVATELY held FED.....he is the DIRECTED minion to ensure the most important final steps of the collapse go forward. The final consolidation of financial infrastructure assets will not take place until the financial grid is blown out (to desperation level wholesale pricing).

Globalist Wealth Entities have their man in place (and he is not the only one), so EXPECT more economically counter productive actions ahead......THIS IS THEIR PLAN! :eek:

#105     Feb 10, 2009