What Democrats are REALLY about

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Eight, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Yet you who chose not to serve our Country are calling our military simply 'those who cannot get a job anywhere else?}

Kinda cold, same for police and fire fighters. You say you salute the flag that so many others protected for you. Where did you get your distorted value system?

I know Wayne Root, nice sales guy. Spokesman on some tv lawyer ads. Runs a sports betting site, ran and lost as both a republican and a libertarian. Smart, good looking, but obviously will say whatever's necessary to bring money in.

c

#21     Mar 5, 2012
  2. OK, that's kinda funny 'loan some' as opposed to lonesome, good one.

c:)

#22     Mar 5, 2012
  3. No, not really.

#23     Mar 5, 2012
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Bush and the economy were doing fine until Pelosi and the Democrats took over the House.

#24     Mar 5, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Get a life, c. He said no such thing. I can remember when people took government jobs solely for the retirement benefits expecting to be paid much less than the private sector in the mean time.

And, by referring to one as "who chose not to serve" you are demeaning yourself. You damn low life.

Why don't you go attack your liberal heroes Bill Clinton and Barack Obama who never served a day of their lives but think they are qualified to lead the world's greatest military.

You are a damn hypocrite and it pisses me off. So shut the f....k up.

#25     Mar 5, 2012
  6. I didn't see Clinton, or even Bush call our military, yes they are gov't employees, 'those who can't get a job' or whatever. Why do you seem to be sane most of the time, but default back to name calling and all the rest. And, I have a wonderful life, make good money, and am very happy. But, thanks for the advice.

c

#26     Mar 5, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I reached my limit with him this evening.

I really tried hard to like cgroupman. He has a lot of admirable characteristics and he and I have some commonality in our backgrounds. I've oscillated between like and dislike about half a dozen times but there is something that I just no longer abide and I'm having trouble describing it. It isn't hypocrisy it is the posts that suggest he is above all of the bickering because he is just so much more mature than the rest of us. I can't remember which thread but he was saying something about talking with moderators and they were telling him that P&R was about 8-10 people who just learned to use profane language. It was the last straw, at least for me. The only thing I've been able to come up with for a descriptor is "fence riding". He plays both sides against each other while cultivating an air of superiority.

Had to put him on ignore. I wasn't going to mention it but you seem to have developed a similar outlook so I just wanted you to know you aren't the only one.

#27     Mar 5, 2012
  8. There go those righties and their ignore feature again. It's called selective ignorance. Something they do so well. Especially this racist egotist 3 ohm guy.

#28     Mar 5, 2012
  9. Too bad, really. I think you and I do share a lot of middle ground. I really don't try to come off as any type of 'superior' person, just myself. There are many like me, who are civil and conservative fiscally, socially more liberal. I think that's a good thing overall. There is so much hypocrisy, on both sides, maybe that's why I feel more compelled to find that common ground.

Maybe someone will post this up for you. I really don't understand the ignore thing, seems a little weird for a discussion board.

The way we all grow is by listening to the other side, and the middle. That's why I watch all the channels, tape what I need to, just to stay informed. If I never watched Fox or MSNBC, both can be a little disturbing at times, then I wouldn't feel well enough informed to discuss topics.

c

#29     Mar 5, 2012
  10. I have never seen it on other forums, but I never really thought that ignoring fellow Americans, no matter how crazy they might seem, when compared to your way of thinking, is a good way to educate yourself.

I'll try to continue my life as it is, but some of you may miss out on a lot of super-valuable insight into the world's problems if you ignore me. j/k of course. Need to lighten up a bit, it's only a discussion group. There is no end of the world if a, b, or c is elected and all that. Maybe l2/21/2012, right between the election and inaugural. Another joke, just in case guys.

c

#30     Mar 5, 2012