What Democrats are REALLY about

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Eight, Mar 3, 2012.

1. thats classified information. :) .

#11     Mar 4, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah right, so you diss those who haven't served in the military but you haven't served in the military yourself. You're the poster child of the stereotypical left wing nut.

Y o u a r e a m o r o n.

#12     Mar 4, 2012
  3. Eight

Eight

You say that like it's a bad thing, what?

#13     Mar 4, 2012
  4. If you think everytime some birther fucknut tells me to produce my birth certificate or my military credentials or my P&L statement , im going to go running to appease him, you have another thing coming. Go spend time building your imaginary airplane.

#14     Mar 4, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So IOW, like everywhere else on the internet, you can claim to be or have done anything you want without a shred of evidence. Gotcha ya.

#15     Mar 4, 2012
  6. I didn't claim shit . . . luke.

#16     Mar 4, 2012
  7. Eight

Eight

sure, and I collect my social security, It was confiscated from my paychecks for decades and I'm taking it back. I'd collect it if I had a billion $ just to starve your mama so you'd have to pay for her yourself...

Who the f%^k thinks I wanted to pay for every stray dog in the US and the ones coming over the border? This shit's gotta go, it's headed for collapse, organized crime will control half the US economy in just a few years. What happened in Russia will repeat itself here. I can understand those people, can't stand these bureaucrats. I'm in a flame war with some lying bastards that are in line for their County Pensions.. I'm lawyering up, the County is having budget shortfalls already, I'm going to make them spend so much in court that they will have to just toss in the towel eventually...

Watch out for unelected public officials, you can't vote them out, you can't get them fired and they have a lot of power that they like to wield. I dealt with two of them in succession a couple of days ago and both raised a big fuss with me, ordered me around and both threatened to call Law Enforcement on me.. I told both of them to do it and neither one did. They are full of shit up to their eyeballs.. I'm running these bastards off the edge of the world, that is my goal for this year.. the county bastards.. off the edge of the world.. bye bye county bastards, the economy is going to melt down and your pension fund was unfunded from the outset so there 'ya go, maybe the County can help you, oh wait, they are going broke.. sorry...

#17     Mar 4, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You claimed I don't do any meaningful work or pay taxes and implied you had military service. Though admittedly I'm not surprised you forgot already.
    You are after all a brainless liberal lackey with no thoughts whatsoever of his own.

#18     Mar 4, 2012
  9. Well, if Bush and co hadn't crashed the economy the employee retirement funds would be in much better shape. It was the sudden loss of value in these programs that really has made things so bad.

This is the real source of waste and cost in the good ol USA. This is where we're putting our efforts and where our taxes go.

http://www.warresisters.org/pages/images/pieFY09.gif

#19     Mar 4, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

He did that all by his little loan some did he?

The bleeding hearts forcing the mortgage industry to make risky loans had nothing to do with it?

#20     Mar 5, 2012