What country would you live in if you are filthy rich?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by a529612, Aug 1, 2006.

1. AMERICA!!

I don't have to worry about getting my head chopped off on TV.

Besides, there are a lot of 7-11's around. :)

-1bigsteve (o:

#31     Aug 6, 2006
  2. Isn't that the place that gave you Fidel Castro? :D

(he was born and raised in Spain)

#32     Aug 7, 2006
  3. naz9403

naz9403

Build a underwater home, buy a luxury submarine, and collect exotic cars on my mainland home.

And if i was richer than donald trump, tell him he's fired, he's such a tool.

#33     Aug 7, 2006
  4. easymon1

easymon1

#34     Apr 16, 2023
  5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

There is no one country if you are filthy rich, the filthy wealthy move with the seasons. Arguably the US provides this but you are surrounded by Amercians which gets old really fast.

France however might work as the country has the most timezones due to its external territories, even more than Russia.

The Euro is the currency in these places. Possibly an exception or two but the majority.

France-Constituent-Lands.png

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    #35     Apr 16, 2023
  6. Jakarta, SCBD area. Very cosmopolitan, centrally located for travel all around southeast Asia which is just a personal preference. Included in this fantasy life is me being about 40 years younger and single. I suppose if you're filthy rich one place can be as lavious as the other. One man's pleasure is another man's problem to endure. As it is for me now if I could convince my wife to move to a year round warmer location would be a win.

#36     Apr 16, 2023
  7. Australia probably. Again, i don't think you need to wait until you are filthy rich and see the world or move the the country you want. Some of use can start even today by building some digital business or having a remote job. With the microsoft teams sms i can stay in touch with all the customers and workers only if i have a good internet and can do all my tasks from everywhere in the world.

#37     Apr 30, 2023