What country has the best Forex traders

Discussion in 'Forex' started by skepticaltrader, Oct 3, 2005.

1. what is this all about ?

-Message posted by Comandatore , the 04-10-2005 00:14 -
    -1-Comandatore=Comandatore
    2-Anarion=morgoth
    3-kaelig = kaelig1
    4-bresilio75=bresilo1
    5-sr3ck4h = sr3ck4h1
    6-maxigold = Dieudespips
    7-JFK22c=JFK22c
    8-tagada=tagada
    9-Mycado =????????????????
    10-charpenay=charpenay
    11-FxRanger=FxRanger
    12-clicko=clickomax
    13-thom-Ben = thom-ben1
    14-Edellion = Edellion1
    15-goldenbeuz=goldenbeuz
    16-totutotu=totutotu1
    17-samtuinen=samtuinen
    18-supernovice=supernovice
    19-zouepp=zouepp WELCOME
    20-D.=+tard-

#11     Oct 4, 2005
  2. Nonsense, its New Guinea

#12     Oct 4, 2005
  3. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

Hey Z CoMaNdAtOrE

I heard that FXSKalpER is better than you, or so he claims. He's well over YTD 3000%.

You and him should have a Forex battle, (preferably in a steel cage).:D

#13     Oct 4, 2005
  4. *yo*
    Z scalper is an excellent trader...
    hey skeptical guy.....your pseudo tells us all on you:confused:

#14     Oct 4, 2005

5. the best timezone and country.
    Gold Coast, Australia.

#15     Oct 4, 2005
  6. Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia... fabulous locale for many reasons, sure.

But best timezone for trading fx? Only for those who like the Asian session, really. Or maybe for night owls attracted to the early US session. Those of us who prefer the opening hours, the first half of the European session, would have to disagree.

The Gold Coast is 9 hours ahead of the UK and 14 hours ahead of EST. The London open (7 am) falls at 4 pm down there. The opportunities-rich, higher volatility, pre-US European session (7am - 12 noon) spans 4 - 9pm there. No, thanks. That kind of trading schedule can't help but put a major crimp in your social and recreational life...

My vote goes for the Spanish Mediterranean. Costa del Sol... (Even though Spanish is not a language I know.)

#16     Oct 4, 2005
  7. Yes, beautiful, great weather, hot scantly-dressed babes, .... but the taxes.... that stupid government and lazy people p*ss you off... and nothing much to do besides going to the beach or partying, that gets old faasst.

But a great place if you don't mind taking your chances with the Hacienda (sp?) and willing to travel a lot. The govmt assumes anything labeled "offshore" is illegal. Guilty by default. But I know people "officialy" resident at Malta, but sneaking into Marbella and spending most of the time there, quite doable if you have EU or British passport. No passport stamps, no immigration records.

Speaking spanish helps, but at least they are forgiving to foreign accents, you can learn while staying there. Not like the french I speak zero French and frenchies are such a-holes, I never learned any french there.

#17     Oct 4, 2005
  8. Idoogye

Idoogye

Heh. I would have thought Borneo. :D

#18     Oct 4, 2005
  9. But then there's the food of course.............. heart attack on a plate.

#19     Oct 4, 2005
  10. Not really known for forex. But head futures apparently were traded extensively not so long ago.

#20     Oct 4, 2005