What Conservatives Really Want

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

try not to be a dick 24/7.

obama talked the talk. he did not walk the walk. he even voted against raising the debt ceiling as a senator. he has turned out to be quite a different person in the white house.

#11     Feb 21, 2011
  2. Don't blame me for your incompetence of basic due diligence.

I mean crap it was all over the news.

#12     Feb 21, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i'm not blaming you for the fact that i regret my decision to vote for obama. i'm blaming you for being an asshole on this forum. i made a mistake, i admitted it. have you never made any mistakes in life? because if you have, then shut your hole and move on.

if you are mistake-free in life, please tell us how it is to be the messiah?

sheesh, we want the same thing you and i. you think you'd spend your time and venom on those who openly oppose these things as there are plenty of them on the forum.

#13     Feb 21, 2011
  4. In retrospect i guess I was a bit harsh on you , my apologies.

#14     Feb 21, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

thank you, sir. apology accepted.

now lets get to liberal bashing. it's more fun.

#15     Feb 22, 2011
  6. An awful lot of people, good well-meaning people, made the same mistake. It serves no useful purpose to harange them now. We can thank the media, which covered up Obama's disturbing past, and the republicans for nominating a deeply flawed and uninspiring cnadidate. We can also blame McCain himself for being more concerned about his standing with the mainstream media than he was with actually winning. He could have attacked obama as a radical leftist but didn't. Now we all pay the price.

The first question I have for any republican candidate is, "Are you willing to do what is necessary to win?" We don't need any more candidates running to nourish their already out-sized egos, any more old guys who think it is their "turn", or any more timid country club republicans who want to bend over backwards to prove they are not so mean after all. We need someone like Christie or that Wisconsin governor who rejects the need to kiss ass and is willing to call a spade a spade.

#16     Feb 22, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

whoever decides to step up and do this must accept the fact that they were be personally gutted for the world to see. the media will do all it can to destroy such a personality.

#17     Feb 22, 2011
  8. Thank you, this will make a good introduction to my thesis... "Why I detest anyone who claims to be a progressive"...

...as if I'd bother to invest the energy to spell this out, it's self-evident.

#18     Feb 22, 2011