What Chinese stock today? 10-11

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpanddumper, Oct 11, 2007.

1. You guys miss CTEL today? Damn, I just picked up a bunch of cash laying all over the floor HAHAHA

#31     Oct 11, 2007
  2. Crap, I covered JADE too soon. I'm looking to short the shit out of something soon.

#32     Oct 11, 2007
  3. CTEL

#33     Oct 11, 2007
  4. so who lost money on pump and chump?

99% of these stocks are crap. GO up 18% one day, crap out the next.

Drop on no volume.

#34     Oct 11, 2007
  5. Short everythig right now. I couldn't get CTEL shares. I covered JADE too early. That pissing it all away.

#35     Oct 11, 2007
  6. Ares1

Ares1

Nice to see stocks that I've been stalking in this thread.

I'm hesitant to mention a stock that I'm watching in my journal as it happens because it may not have the elite trader criteria of stocks being above $5 that trades an average daily volume of 1,000,000 shares.

#36     Oct 14, 2007
  7. Dear Aris1. This is a strange time. In order to maintain a sense of the market as a whole it is important for traders to realize the full scope of trading going on. Thus the way I interpret the ET rules- to be portrayed individually as a write up it must be $5+ & trade a million shares. That phrasing leaves open the door to trading a million shares just once. Also this Longshot thread is devoted not to investing but to complete longshots and as such is devoid of reason and rules. This sandbox is full of boys and gals who know how to take care of themselves. The number one priority of any stock market web site is to protect the innocent, interest them and get them involved in a positive way and we don't ever want to come close to being like those other horrible Google finance, Yahoo type message board juvenile set ups. We do things at a higher level at ET and just the way Seeking Alpha has mention of pure spec but keeps the buys relatively straightforward I think we all do that here.
    So Aris if your stock as EVER traded a million shares share it with us now! ~stoney

#37     Oct 14, 2007
  8. God damn, fuck me. Covered Jade too early and the whore dropped hard today and into AH. Keep an eye on it for a dead cat bounce to the upside.

Wish I got those CTEL shares too. POS is at 7 and change. Look for dead cat bounce there too on these China P & D's.

SDTH is hanging tough. Looking to re-enter that high 6's or low 7's.

SEED has been too tricky to play.

Well not this week, I will be away till Monday for a wedding. No trading and no computer for a few days. Brain needs a rest....

#38     Oct 17, 2007
  9. " I will be away till Monday for a wedding "

CONGRATS! Welcome To The Club! ~ stoney

#39     Oct 18, 2007
  10. Just finished packing. Leaving in an hour. Gonna miss all this juicy action today. Set my GTC orders in case of any crazy moves.

#40     Oct 18, 2007