What Chinese stock today? 10-11

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpanddumper, Oct 11, 2007.

1. chsbla

chsbla

this company had an unfavorable suit, and the only time it was making money was when everyone thought they were going to be buddy buddy with aapl for the mp3. then everyone else came in and their margins went to hell.

#21     Oct 11, 2007
  2. Potty mouth! You don't f*ck JADE, you take her out to dinner and dancing first! JADE like a nice hot cup of milk before bedtime, as in American Dairy Milk ADY in a very bullish looking early pennant and awaiting Pump's purchase. ~ stoney

#22     Oct 11, 2007
  3. Fuck JADE! Short that garbage above $7

#23     Oct 11, 2007
  4. You know most Chinese people are lactose intolerant? Poor long term play, but might be OK short term.

#24     Oct 11, 2007
  5. Pump you are angry today. Me too. Just buy some ADY and enjoy a clean 95 cents. You deserve it!
    ~stoney.

Just a quick word of caution. My brotherinlaw is a broker at Wackyovia and he has just today discovered Chinese stocks. I have s string of annoying emails... How bout Kong? I just bought YGE etc.... sounds like they just realized the mania today over there.; It will end badly for all new comers to the party as it always does....

#25     Oct 11, 2007
  6. Yeah, a little. Hey, I'm short on BIDZ right now but only like 500 shares since $14.70.

I want to take that crap back down to $12.50 and then cover.

Keep an eye on LOCM for a mid day run perhaps. I'm long big time on it but presents a nice trade daily.

Yeah, I'm pissed and hungry plus got to pay a guy $500 to fix the pool...lol

#26     Oct 11, 2007
  7. no good breakouts today

#27     Oct 11, 2007
  8. The Chinese gov is pushing milk consumption for the masses. >> ADY surges to tag $26!!+$2.06 today! ~ stoney

#28     Oct 11, 2007
  9. HIHO just did!!!!!!!!!!

#29     Oct 11, 2007
  10. Ok HIHO wins best symbol of the year award.
    I thought I was the only one with a "Kienzle" watch. Damn thing never works. Piece of crap.
    These guys don't do highway work they make low end 35mm cameras & watches and watch parts and most of their sales are into the Eurpean market. They have a pe and pay a div seems a little to real for this market. But there she goes! Go Pump! I guess a headquarters in the Caymens doesn't hurt! lol
    ~stoney

#30     Oct 11, 2007