What chains carry Bismuth shot?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LT701, Sep 25, 2006.

1. LT701

LT701

had some last night, place didnt make it crispy enough, so there was too much fat on it

no wonder ducks can sit comportably on ice cold lakes

nothing but fat on them

#11     Oct 1, 2006
  2. #12     Oct 2, 2006
  3. Reminds me of a funny story, a golf course i golf at pretty regularly had a goose who laid eggs under the bridge to an island green and everytime i walked across the bridge hed hiss at you, and chase you all over the green, i teed off on him on a regular basis, still never managed to hit him, i think environment canada ended up removing this pissed off goose.:D

#13     Oct 2, 2006
  4. Whats funny about that?
    :)
    How can you be irritated at some goose, when you play GOLF??

Stepping onto a golf course, is just setting yourself up for failure imo.
    Much better odds shooting geese.

:p

#14     Oct 2, 2006
  5. lol!!!! you are right, atleast with a gun its POSSIBLE to hit a goose, but ive never shot anything over a .22 not because i'm some kind of conservationist but because i dont like guns I prefer fishing.

This was one annoying goose though, i almost dove into the water because of how rattled he was when i came up, Actually i think he used to try to force you to do it, as hed walk you right to the edge and then chase and hiss. I had a couple decent swings with my putter (not trying to hit him) just trying to back this prick off.

Ive hit more of those guys who shag balls on the range than youd imagine, Not one goose under my belt yet though. Maybe I should practice with golf balls at a gun range.... :D

#15     Oct 2, 2006
  6. Well, darn right.........
    With a shotgun, you can guarantee where it will end up, you swing a driver at a little white ball, ANYTHING could happen.

"foooore.........'

#16     Oct 2, 2006
  7. Hey, did you end up with some tasty "swamp" chicken there?

Im a bit surprised, (by comments on this thread) ive never heard of geese being particularly lean. Must be a christmas myth hangover, the fattened domestic variety.

#17     Oct 13, 2006