What caused (is causing) the financial crisis? I know.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jonbig04, Nov 5, 2008.

1. cool. i have no idea either. it's partly wishful thinking over here. for better or worse i think small traders have substantially more opportunity in a more diverse marketplace.

#21     Nov 6, 2008
  2. what value do the existing financial oligopoly contribute to the lives of everyday americans?

i personally believe after a brief degree of pain, we will all be FAR better off with value based money and a true free market that efficiently rewards and punishes real economic decisions.

the current situation represents the interests of significantly FEW. we're being extorted

(imho)

#22     Nov 7, 2008
  3. You make some good points. It small wonder why the top 5% hold 68% of all the wealth.

I also find it interesting that, as far as as I know, this is the first real explanation of how this whole crisis started and what caused it, and it seems to be confirmed by all the facts, yet it gets a 2 star rating and buried by the cartoon/ joe the plumber threads. I think thats kind of indicative of the country's response as a whole. No one cares enough to really get to the bottom in a factual/ bi-partisan way. We would rather dig up dirt on joe the plumber or call obama a terrorist or make fun of mccain. No wonder we are in this mess.

#23     Nov 7, 2008