What Can You Do With Free Ninjatrader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jun 12, 2010.

1. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

There are no free real time market data services supported by NinjaTrader.

#11     Oct 21, 2010
  2. ddog

ddog

Can Ninjatrader be used with a Tradestation data feed?

#12     Oct 21, 2010
  3. NinjaTrader_Ray

#13     Oct 21, 2010
  4. Strange.
    I've been playing around with some stuff and I 'appear' to be getting realtime stock data from yahoo which updates in the 'market analyser'? although doesn't seem to reflect in the charts which dont seem to work properly. ???

If there are prices moving in the 'market analyser' surely there must be a way to get them to reflect on to a chart?

#14     Oct 25, 2010
  5. NinjaTrader_Ray

Yahoo does not provide historical data. That likely is the issue. You can send future support questions to our support team.

#15     Oct 25, 2010
  6. If I place a market order with NT how do I know that some algorithm in NT servers does not frontrun it?

#16     Oct 25, 2010
  7. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader does not front run orders. We submit your orders directly to the brokerage server.

#17     Oct 25, 2010
  8. RobertG

RobertG

The ATM capability is very good. Allows me to scale positions and exit accordingly. But, I paid a life time for it.
    I guess that is the part where you do charge.

#18     Oct 25, 2010
  9. I've been using Kinetick with NT7 for a while now. NT7 is working beautifully with Kinetick for futures but I've noticed some pretty big discepencies with blue chip stock quotes compared to IB's (which were correct as I checked them against BATS). Whether it's a NT beta problem or a Kinetck one, I don't know. Maybe Ray can comment on this?

#19     Nov 1, 2010
  10. NinjaTrader_Ray

I am not sure you can compare Kinetick to IB's snapshot data and BATS which only publishes trades on their exchange.

#20     Nov 1, 2010