What can we on ET do to help this woman, soon to suffer a horrible death by stoning?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Haaretz (an Israel newspaper) is reporting:

"An Israel Defense Forces soldier has been officially charged with killing a woman in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead in early 2009. The indictment against the soldier, a member of the Givati brigade, was filed on Tuesday following a military hearing. "

They use the word killing when it is a murder and a war crime. Many other Israel war crimes and crimes against humanity are discovered in the Goldstone report. Goldstone report should be amended to include above war crime. The soldier should be tried and punished by the internal court. At least the court will get the whole chain of command involved in the crime.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nothing that's going to save her I'm afraid.

There is a silver lining though. The fewer Muslim women alive the fewer Muslim babies that will be born. I guess stoning women is the Muslim's version of birth control.

3. The Islamo-liberals are too busy bashing Israel and turning every fart of every Israeli soldier into a war crime (see the unrelated and idiotic second post in this thread) to pay attention to actual and atrocious human rights abuses in their own home. They are getting exactly what they deserve, until they get their priorities straight and clean up their house (not that I hold my breath) they will continue being persecuted, tortured, stoned, hung and beheaded by their Islamic regimes while they are burning Israeli and American flags and protesting against the prophet Mohamed cartoons.

Ashtiani, 42, will be buried up to her chest, according to an Amnesty International report citing the Iranian penal code. The stones that will be hurled at her will be large enough to cause pain but not so large as to kill her immediately.

4. +1