What Can We Expect From A President Obama, Part I?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 28, 2008.

1. I haven't check your facts here (although given your track record I'm skeptical -- not of the statistic, but of your ability to correctly communicate most statistics) -- but let's say it's true and you've got it right.

That means, if you skim off the Americans with the lowest violent crime rate, it's on par with everybody, every socio-economic class in Canada including the worst classes.

You understand what you're saying here? It wasn't a positive thing for the US.

#41     Oct 28, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

If what you have posted above is true I will stand corrected.

#42     Oct 28, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like we have too many violent people. Maybe we should "ban" them in one way or another.

#43     Oct 28, 2008
  4. Yes. Our whites if isolated would still have a higher incidence of homicide than Canadian whites. Not by leaps and bounds but higher.

Crime stats in the U.S. are open to great interpretation. The racial component on FBI collected data-the only national data source-fails to categorize Latinos as a distinct racial class. Hence most Mexicans are classified as white. Pretty big flaw.

Secondly crime stats only use facts not assumptions. Race of victim. Race of person arrested. Since a high, high percentage of gang crimes don't result in arrest the race of the offender is officially unknown. Even though in all likelihood he was Mexican or black the offender is never given "credit" for his crime. Hence white murder rates in America are horrendously skewed.

Consumers of local media can empirically verify how rare white homicide is in America. I'd guess in the city of Chicago around one a month. The last time I looked at official CPD figures was in the 90's and the year I saw there were 800 Chicago murders and 14 were committed by non-Hispanic whites (CPD breaks down their data to ethniticity).

#44     Oct 28, 2008
  5. People should read the Art of War. What a book. They would allow guns if they had a brain.. I need to reread it... couldn't Chi town Democrats see what was going on in other leftist shitholes like DC and NY? Gun bans didn't work there either. I guess idealogues only can learn when a new idealogy comes along or something...

#45     Oct 28, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Remember it is the congress that send the bill to Obama. There is no question the House and Senate would send a bill for everthing AAA says to Obama.

The question is would Obama veto it? Answer...NO NO NO.

Clinton went far left his first 2 years then Newt took over and fixed Clinton. Will Obama go left or will he learn from Clinton and go to the middle

#46     Oct 28, 2008
  7. Yes until he got bent over and buttfuxxed by Bubba Jeff...and sent home in a disgrace of his own making. That was a real shame.

#47     Oct 28, 2008
  8. Now you're speaking my language.

I fully support mandatory loooong minimum sentences for violent crimes. First time offenders.

If there is one thing I'll pay higher taxes for, that would be to build more jails.

They'll get the message eventually. The left won't allow it though.

#48     Oct 28, 2008
  9. I think the premise for this thread ought to be examined. AAA takes it as a given that Obama is the most leftward candidate ever to run for president. Why does he say this and what is his evidence?

#49     Oct 28, 2008
  10. " I arm myself for one reason only. To protect myself from minorities."

Such is the nature of bigotry...

#50     Oct 29, 2008