What Can We Expect From A President Obama, Part I?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Come on. I know them oxes ain't smart, but I wouldn't call them morons. :)

#11     Oct 28, 2008
  2. Then you'll be raped by herds of rampaging gays who will corral you with burning flags.

#12     Oct 28, 2008
  3. Uh that wuld be the democrats.

Bailout passage House vote:

Democrats:Favor: 172 Against 63
    Republicans:Favor: 91 Against 108

#13     Oct 28, 2008
  4. Obama is a Democrat. The Democrats need nearly every last black vote they can get. I predict that he will do what Democrats have done since the 1930's, pour money into black communities to buy those votes. I predict that he will encourage Jessee Jackknife-his-balls-off Jackson to sue the private sector on behalf of any and all blacks that should happen to come in contact with it to ensure that they never, ever are employable in the private sector. If they got real jobs they would earn some coin and become Republicans after about three paychecks, can't have that......

#14     Oct 28, 2008
  5. Yes, the Democrats said they would only vote for the Republican bill if the Republicans could get 100 of them to vote for it. (Remember? Republicans were accusing the Democrats of "blocking" it by demanding that the Republicans vote for their own bill?)

Sounds like the Republicans screwed the Democrats yet again.

#15     Oct 28, 2008
  6. cuz69

cuz69

Agreed. And with a trifecta of Obama, Reid and Pelosi we are fucked!

#16     Oct 28, 2008
  7. ak15

ak15

Incidentally, George Bush and Henry Paulson personally convey their gratitude .

#17     Oct 28, 2008
  8. I am a conservative FOR clamping down on loose gun regulation.

The fact is a gun serves only one purpose and that is to kill.

I'm certainly not for a radical agenda of banning guns but whoever is in possession of a fire arm must be held to the highest of standards in terms of being responsible for your gun.

Automobiles are kept track of better than hand guns. Thats insane.

Its to easy to posses a firearm and its to easy to lose track of were that firearm ends up.

That needs to change.

#18     Oct 28, 2008
  9. Well sure, but that's because the Democrats were behind it.

#19     Oct 28, 2008
  10. ak15

ak15

You betcha.:)

#20     Oct 28, 2008