What businesses do you think will come back strong after the lockdown is over?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Amun Ra, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

I'm thinking barbers and hairstylists are going to be swamped for weeks after this is over. I'm dying for a haircut right now and there must be a ton of others who are in the same boat.

Specterx and comagnum like this.
  2. That's why I'm loaded up with 500 shares of 3x Barbershop ETF!!!

3. Overnight

Overnight

Just shave your head! It will grow back in 3 months when we can finally leave our homes, and nobody will be the wiser!

(And you will save money on shampoo, too!)

4. Hmm, I might actually shave my head....

5. guru

guru

Maternity-related businesses.

6. Overnight

Overnight

I do it every year around May, before it gets too hot in New England, and keep it clean until Halloween. It is very refreshing to keep that summer heat off your head. And now a new excuse for it will be...Your hair will not be there to hold the virus particles when people talk at you.

You know, it all clings to your hair. Itch your head, then rub your eye, instant infection.

BAM!

I just started the national-and-world-wide shave your head movement. You heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen!

nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  7. Specterx

Specterx

Anything relating to disaster prep is going to be strong. Everything from selling personal disaster rations to contracting with national governments for stockpiling and long-term storage of emergency supplies.

8. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

I shaved my head a couple times and I always ended up getting sunburned on my head so not sure what you're talking about keeping that summer heat off. Of course I'm very prone to sunburns having Irish blood.

9. Overnight

Overnight

What I mean is the general heat your body has in the summer. You know, what causes you to sweat? So the heat will dissipate away from your head a lot faster if you have no hair on it.

Obviously that means being uncovered only in the shade. Put on a cap when yer in the sun. lol!

10. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Good, then you'll look like a dick with ears...

#10     Apr 4, 2020
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.