what brokers have options charts that go back more than a month?

Discussion in 'Options' started by qwert, Jun 21, 2010.

1. qwert

qwert

ib only goes back a month and so does cboe. like to open an account with $500 and no monthly fees. charts have to be printable from a paper printer.

2. MTE

MTE

Are you sure you are not looking at an option that has only been listed for a month?

Otherwise thinkorswim has them.

3. I assume you are talking about historical option price data? I have recently stumbled on www.optionistics.com which is free and gives historical data on options.

4. The historical is not free, only the current. Are there any places the report historical options data for free?

5. I'm getting historical on Optionistics for free - I think I did free registration with optionsnerd and it gave it to me. It may run out after 30 days or something.

6. qwert

qwert

optionistics charts arent very descriptive or accurate. im looking for a broker that shows the full option period of an option, plus be printable

7. qwert

qwert

thanks fr the link to ivolatility , i guess. sure it will take a day or more to look at they re page. looks interesting.

8. Decent options info is few and far between. Zecco for volatility charts. I searched pretty hard a few years back and prophet was the best I could muster. If you want something really good you're probably going to have to pay for it. Thinkorswim is probably one of the best. Dl thinkdesktop. Otherwise prophet used to be EXCELLENT :(. Unfortunately they're not around anymore.

9. Wow, that's some <i>sloooow</i> Internet service! AOL?

#10     Jun 26, 2010