What brokers do Professional traders use? Do they have any problems?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by philipjb, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Through my experience, my broker, hotforex got best online broker in Asia. So a lot of professional Asian trader have come to it for trading. And other well-known brokers also attract professional trader since their name were so famous as well as the quality in service.

#11     Mar 25, 2013
  2. Nope.

Forex is not traded on exchanges anywhere (unless you count futures which is a smaller market anyway).

#12     Mar 25, 2013
  3. I dont think being a pro can be justified by what broker they use, I mean there are pro traders that make living with online forex trading but use unregulated brokers, but as a trader in general should always look for good broker, for starters to avoid any complications, and to have more time on focusing on learning and earning than issues with their brokers, look for a broker that would work for you, there are no two brokers that can be identical, all of them have their pros and cons, as for me i trade with hotforex, and it suits me and my way of trading, and withdrawal conditions are easy i mean with bank transfers and local regualtion. so im good :)

#13     Mar 27, 2013
  4. I like your ideas. Just keep staying with your brokers. I can see you are happy with your broker. That's a number one reason.

#14     Apr 29, 2013
  5. zbojnik

zbojnik

If I was a good I would trade through a bank like Citi, not a bucket shop...

#15     May 2, 2013
  6. buzzie77

buzzie77

7. Daring

Daring

LOL

You mean professional piker, which is an oxymoron :)

#17     May 2, 2013
  8. As a general rule, professional traders would probably be members of an exchange or use DMA brokers to pass their orders directly into the exchange. If they were professional currency traders their broker would be an ECN.

#18     May 19, 2013
  9. I think professional traders must be using a broker that trade with a leading bank because order execution is most important thing and it should be placed direct in the market.

#19     May 26, 2013

10. www.lmax.com

#20     May 27, 2013