What broker ya’ll using...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by christielowe, Apr 5, 2021.

1. we the traders should choose the broker which doesnt restrict any kind of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.

#21     Apr 8, 2021
  2. Do you mean futures trading? I’m strictly into currencies.

#22     Apr 8, 2021
  3. That’s true! But I think it’s also to do more with the region. Like if I’m not wrong US brokers can’t technically allow hedging

#23     Apr 8, 2021
  4. I still trade currency pairs so far
    FXOpen broker offers service not only currency pairs trading but crypto and CFD too

#24     Apr 8, 2021
  5. Kajir

Kajir

It is important for me that there is a reliable withdrawal of funds and transparent trading conditions.

#25     Apr 9, 2021
  6. That of course, imagine not being able to see your money when you are supposed to. And no grey areas for me too when it comes to the broker I’m using.

#26     Apr 9, 2021
  7. Why is it that good or experienced traders always suggest having more than 1 broker? Not that I’m against the idea but just curious.

#27     Apr 9, 2021
  8. Nobert

Nobert

I don't know. Maybe it's just the way some people are wired.

Im diversified in Relationships.
    Bank accounts.
    Positions.
    Professions.
    & soon within brokers.

No shame in being carefull.

#28     Apr 9, 2021
  9. Beware when trading using EA, any glitch in the server and there goes your profit. Also, it’s just the trending market when EA's work fine. In case it goes sideways, they aren’t as effective as they say they are.

#29     Apr 10, 2021
  10. Yeah and actually saw a friend blowing up his account because of over leveraging. It’s no doubt tempting to use the leverage offered by the brokers on a single trade but the risks that tag along aren’t worth it at all.

#30     Apr 10, 2021