What broker ya’ll using...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by christielowe, Apr 5, 2021.

1. ...for economic calendar? I think it’s really important to have this feature, what other stuff matters to you guys?

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. I think having a good and reliable broker is so important.

3. beginners should choose the broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

Nobert likes this.
  4. E*trade has integrated tools to see each day economic calendar and earning report of companies, Industries performance, it has very good free research for buy, sell grading ...etc, even better than SSE charles Schwab.

Both platforms sucks, because you can't customize studies and limited in term of what platforms can do.
    In my opinion IBKR+TS, is best combination IBTS GLOBAL of any brokers out there, but TS commission is expensive.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  5. Nobert

Nobert

Admiral Markets. For my swings that's enough. Will open IB in the future as well. Don't want to allocate everything in one basket.

6. I running serious EA on Tenkofx mt4. It is smooth and brings in a few dollars. Then Oanda for regular day trading.

noahark likes this.
  7. %%
    Charts;
    + management that has more character than the manager/ rattlesnake that was gov of NJ. Most all of them are good or more acceptable than etrade.........................................................................................

8. Bad_Badness

Bad_Badness

9. KevyR

KevyR

I'm in Canada, brokers here kinda suck.
    High fees, no ability to short and poor leverage.
    I traded with trade zero for a couple years but their platform kept freezing at the worst times.

Now I'm with a prop firm and we use lightspeed. A US broker. Life changing!!

Plus I can leverage 50x using the frims cash if needed.

10. Overnight

Overnight

Congo Rats! Don't blow up your account by over-leveraging!

#10     Apr 5, 2021