What bothers a trader the most ?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by pengw, Aug 13, 2009.

1. my ego bothers me the most.

if my wife said I could not do a better job in trading, I will trade my ego and I lose

if my friends said they made big bucks in trading, I will trade my ego again and I lose

if my pre-determined stop loss was token out by some abnormal noises then late on it proves my initial judgement, I will trade my ego in the next trade, trade against the market (it seems to tell the market I am right) I lose

if I said I want to make XXX money a day, and I did not reach it, I trade my ego again and I lose...

ah my ego

#31     Aug 19, 2009
  2. Leaving money on the table or knowing i should have taken a trade but didnt. Also having two or more losses in a row pisses me off. good thing it dont happen much.

#32     Aug 19, 2009
  3. Attached... VERY hard to get over.. taking rest of day off.. TAKE EVERY TRADE AND SIT BACK!!!

#33     Sep 1, 2009
  4. When you finally think you figured it all out...

The market reminds you that your are a complete idiot... :confused:

So what bothers me the most?

Having to get a bullshit job again to support my trading habit... :D

#34     Sep 2, 2009
  5. kxvid

kxvid

Not being rich already thats what bothers me the most. :)

#35     Sep 2, 2009
  6. I'll tell you what bothers a trader most, knowing when to exit a trade yet not being in front of a computer to exit your trade. That will piss you off the most 100% guaranteed.

#36     Sep 5, 2009
  7. It's not what I lose it's what i leave on the table after the WIN that gives trouble. i know this isn't good, work in progress to overcome :(

#37     Sep 6, 2009
  8. ehorn

ehorn

+1

#38     Sep 6, 2009
  9. Lack of liquidity and lack of access to certain markets.

#39     Sep 6, 2009
  10. gkishot

gkishot

The regulators.

#40     Sep 6, 2009