What books should I read to Really learn trading Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by kortic, Aug 14, 2008.

1. jlbonani

jlbonani

Congratulations muraleedharan!

That was the best advise I've ever gotten.

#11     Aug 18, 2008
  2. #12     Aug 18, 2008
  3. You should not do what you don't understand.Here simplicity is the key.1 to 2 percent of your equity you can allocate per trade.You can still make a lot of money and you need not feel pressurised once you are triggered into a trade.You need to incorporate your MM into the method of your choice.
    Getting your risk parametres right is the first step.
    Money Management and risk control are interlinked .For example using a stop loss point controls risk, but the amount of risk is a Money management matter.To be a successful trader you must minimise risk.
    Good trading Muraleedharan

#13     Aug 19, 2008
  4. ssss

ssss

kortic

08-14-08 12:41 PM

I have read some books, but something is missing. Could you help me find books that really learn trading Forex? ####################################

Clinical practology ,colorectal cancer in metastatic form

That are very usefull books

Your respectfully

#14     Aug 19, 2008
  5. There are various components to trading ie Method, Money Management, Psychology. Then for the indicator part there are 101 indicators. Charts, there are bar charts, candlestick charts, line charts etc.
    I have been looking a couple of years ago to get good book in libraries, book shops.But could not.I went to the sites where free education is imparted and selected what I wanted.
    This prompted me to start a site where a reader can get what he is looking for? It may take some time to complete the site.But once it is completed you will get what you are looking for from this site including self development tips. Good trading .Muraleedharan

#15     Aug 19, 2008
  6. Please stop spamming your site, Mural.

#16     Aug 19, 2008
  7. Your link was removed for spam. Especially since you're the same poster as ther OP, but with a different username.

#17     Aug 19, 2008