What books do you keep by your turret?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by elomich, Mar 31, 2012.

1. elomich

elomich

What, if any, books do you keep by your trading desk for quick reference to?

2. ocean5

ocean5

Bhagavad Gita.I`d love to have Srimad Bhagavatam in my native language as well,but it`s not complete.:(

3. Handle123

Handle123

The Klutz Yo-Yo Book (Klutz S.), sometimes it gets so boring, I forget how to do basic tricks.

There are only three books I reread each year Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Edwards and Magee originally written in 1940's and two books by John Hill written in late 70's, Stock & Commodity Market Trend Trading by Advanced Technical Analysis and Scientific Interpretation of Barcharts. As years go by, I understand something different.

4. Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    -----------

Stock Traders Almanac....:cool:

5. Haha, that's pawsibly the worst joke ever, but ruffly true.:D

6. magicz

magicz

last chapter of Pit Bull
    several quotes from livermoore
    "if you see red get out" I taped this to my monitor and read it right after every trade..:D

7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

For a quick reference while trading? Natenberg, MRCI Encyclopedia and probably Elyette Geman's when finished. Used to open Kaufman too.

8. Lornz

Lornz

The Bible.

Most of my trades are so bad that I need to seek support from the man above on a continuing basis.

9. Arjuna FTW

10. ocean5

ocean5

Ki Jai!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10     Apr 4, 2012