What book or class influences your trading today the most?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bobcathy1, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Aaron

Aaron

What was the comment, Easyrider?

#21     Nov 14, 2002
  2. Day Trading With Short Term Price Patterns and Opening Range Breakout
    --tony crabel

one hellava great book with unique strategies that work imo

#22     Nov 14, 2002
  3. cas

cas

Problem with Crabel's book....hard to find......unless someone knows a good place to buy it??

cas

#23     Nov 14, 2002
  4. yes you are right ..books out of print and they won't print anymore. hmmmmm ..i wonder why:)

#24     Nov 14, 2002
  5. Publishers do not reprint books when they are not sure if they sell them . I have read a few chapters about range breakout and was not impressed to the tune of 300 + for copy.

Katrina,
    What other strategies do you find useful?
    Walter

#25     Nov 14, 2002
  6. my understanding is tony himself did not want the book re-printed, this is what i heard but i don't know for certain

if you get just ONE workable strategy how much is that worth to you? what about SEVERAL??:)

#26     Nov 14, 2002
  7. John Q Public

John Q Public Guest

Most books average around $30.00, and most people seem to say that there are at least one or two good ides in each. So would the correct answer be $30.00?

#27     Nov 14, 2002
  8. As I said I have red only 1 chapter so I cannot dispute usefullness of this book. What specific workable strategies are there?
    Walter

#28     Nov 14, 2002

9. Walther I could give you several great strategies/techs from this book alone right off the top of my head but if you have tony's book why not read it? would save me a lot typing:)

btw i didnt pay 30 bucks for my copy ...actually i paid more than even $300 for mine but it is worth every penny

#29     Nov 14, 2002
  10. #30     Nov 14, 2002