what boils my noodles

Discussion in 'Trading' started by infooo, Apr 7, 2007.

1. The farm raised lamb comes after the pasta!:) You didn't think we only eat one course did you?:p

#31     Apr 8, 2007
  2. andread

andread

ah, now we are talking. Meat is also good, just not only meat.
    I go for spaghetti De Cecco with clams, and then lamb. Maybe with potatoes. Some beef wouldn't be bad either. And a good wine. And some fruit.
    Maybe we should start a cooking thread.

#32     Apr 8, 2007
  3. wave

wave

I've always had a good sense for spotting those in the know. If you wish to prosper in the markets follow his (B1S2) advice.

#33     Apr 17, 2007
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

5Y, you know you gotta stop when your foot skin start peeling out like a sock.

#34     Apr 18, 2007
  5. dtan1e

dtan1e

my goodness, roasted lamb and pasta, i can almost taste it !!

#35     Apr 18, 2007
  6. This thread is making me hungry.

I have Italian, Greek, Jewish, Lebanese, Armenian, Irish (yes, some Irish food is good :D ), Macedonian, Mexican, French, Korean, Japanese and BBQ friends ( :D ).

There is some AMAZING food out there.

French cut, baby lamb chops, prepared Greek style (grilled over flame), have my attention right now.

But linguine with clam sauce prepared PROPERLY (the kind of recipe that only one old cook in the kitchen knows - his job security depends on its secrecy, along with the Bolognese sauce recipe), can win me over, too.

Damn you all. :D I'm starving now.

#36     Apr 18, 2007
  7. andread

andread

and don't forget the wine

#37     Apr 18, 2007
  8. dtan1e

dtan1e

#38     Apr 18, 2007
  9. infooo

infooo

screw it, first thing tomorrow I am going to this award winning greek restaurant

the only problem is it doesn't open till 3 PM

oh well, I guess I'll wait in front of the door :(

#39     Apr 18, 2007