what best indicator to use for your trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I use mostly moving averages of a certain kind not widely utilized and I don't why because they work pretty well.

#41     Sep 14, 2013
  2. Analysis are very important and helps the trader to trade safely and make right entry and exit. Trader should not depend on the indicator . Indicator just helps the trader to understand the market trend and improving the analysis.

#42     Oct 4, 2013
  3. Indicators just helps us to determine the market trend so its better to focus on analysis and we can trade better with good analysis and indicators are good to use but analysis are important too.

#43     Oct 6, 2013
  4. The best indicator is the one that helps you get where you want to go.

#44     Oct 6, 2013
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

There are two best indicators, one for trending markets and one for chopping markets. They are both proprietary.
    Please provide $2M-US, payment in full up front.
    You're welcome!

#45     Oct 18, 2013
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Holy smokes!!

Is found it!

Is best trend indicator ever!

Says so right in ad!

http://www.supertrendprofit.com/

Is funny ad!

Count how many times guy says "believe it or not". Ho ho! Plus half dozen other variations on "believe''.

Is this software ad or church revival? Ho ho!

Plus fancy package pics for downloadable-only software. Is hilarious!

BUT!

Is only $137!!! :eek:

Is bargain of century!

Enjoys! :D

#46     Oct 20, 2013
  7. There are also many traders who trade without any indicator and they use analysis so it enables to make right entry and exit. Indicators are also use by many traders like bulls power, bear power etc.

#47     Oct 21, 2013
  8. I use Volume and Moving averages. The rest is just noise

#48     Oct 21, 2013
  9. gmst

gmst

I would say follow people on ET for sometime you will know whose opinion to go along with and whom to fade. :)

Fades are usually the best

Another tip is look for threads like this is the top, this is the bottom, we are going to fall 100 points etc etc. Usually give good entries for swing trades :)

#49     Oct 21, 2013