What are your beliefs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hoofhearted, Dec 21, 2012.

1. If you are asking me what is on my mind, I am simply trying open a conversation where people can ask and answer questions pertaining to our beliefs, non-beliefs, or even false beliefs, as I believe may be the case with yours.

Please try not to take offense to that, as I believe a continued dialog could prove to be educational :)

#51     Dec 23, 2012
  2. OK, I'll amend that to "like" a God. A limited God.

And no it's the stupid fuckers like you that thought it was OK for the pencil neck geek's mom to own weapons of mass murder. Had there been the proper bans in place at the time his mother would not have those weapons. So in a very real sense it is the NRA and the gun-nuts like you who are responsible for the outcome of that horrible act.

#52     Dec 23, 2012
  3. Redneck

Redneck

okay
    RN

#53     Dec 23, 2012
  4. Well then color me unconcerned.
    I truly couldn't care less.

#54     Dec 23, 2012
  5. "This is a truism, it is not."

Well, as a statement, it is not dyslexic - "This is a truism, it (Life) is not (fair)."

I suppose I could switch some words around , but I would have to add a question mark as a rhetorical statement - "This is a truism, is it not?" :D

#55     Dec 23, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you install carbon producing heat and air units while pissing your panties over man made GW.

#56     Dec 23, 2012
  7. You're just plain fucked-up aren't you?

#57     Dec 23, 2012
  8. Redneck

Redneck

Duh.. My Bad :p

There are times my ignorance is a bitch

RN

#58     Dec 23, 2012
  9. Lucster,

I would like to know where your beliefs lie. You seem Godless enough, but would you mind confirming that to be true? :)

#59     Dec 23, 2012
  10. I am happy to see that you have great potential for learning. :)

#60     Dec 23, 2012