What are your beliefs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hoofhearted, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Redneck

Redneck

Dyslexia is a bitch

LOL

A very astute observation, and I agree with you

RN

#41     Dec 23, 2012
  2. You've got to be kidding right?

Either you are not an atheist or you are blissfully unaware statement 2 contradicts statement 1 .

Which is it?

#42     Dec 23, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then why do you bleeding heart liberals insist on interfering with natures natural selection/survival of the fittest when it comes to humans?

#43     Dec 23, 2012
  4. Because they think charles darwin proved God doesn't exist and they unfathomably cringe that social darwinism is a valid concept.

IOW they're insane and illogical.

#44     Dec 23, 2012
  5. See the quotation marks around the word "God" ?

What I mean is much of what is usually attributed to God is in fact nature. This includes the creation of earth, all that we see and mankind. Man is a product and part of nature. I don't see a division between the natural world and man. The only "God" is nature. I am not using the word "God" in the usual sense. I hope that makes things clearer.

Continuing with that logic, since man is part of nature and "God" is nature, we are part of "God". But in the conventional meaning of the word God, I am an atheist.

#45     Dec 23, 2012
  6. Bicycle racks :D

On a serious note though, RN,
    I would like to explore a little further into the beliefs that you carry.

Your independence is admirable. Can you truthfully say now what you will or won't ask for in your deepest moment of despair?

May I ask, What age did you become this independent person- one who is not only able to live and die without help from others, but is also confident enough to undoubtedly predict his future behavior in an unknowable moment of crisis?

While I do admire your spirit, I must admit I am skeptical as to whether or not you have any experience in such extreme matters, as we are discussing.

#46     Dec 23, 2012
  7. That makes for no fucking sense whatsoever in light of your AGW clap trap.

You explicitly try to separate man from nature in those discussions.

Now lo and behold you tell us global warming is GOD's work.

TOO FRICKEN FUNNY YA DUMBASS.:D :D :D :D

BUSTED

#47     Dec 23, 2012
  8. Redneck

Redneck

How about simply asking what's on your mind

I've been neck deep in my own shit - pulled myself out - moved on - BFD

(eta - oh and just to ensure the first time was't luck - I've done more than once - my own stupidity of course - LOL)

As for these extreme matters - what the hell pray tell are they

God
    More needless gun control
    Higher taxes (I suppose cutting spending is out of the question)
    or whether the Democrats and Republicans (politicians in general) can find their collective asses with both hands

RN

#48     Dec 23, 2012
  9. We have become God on earth. The earth is our hands. Birds foul their nests. Do you honestly think that man cannot foul his nest?

#49     Dec 23, 2012
  10. Right, I see evidence for that every fricken , hurricane , volcanic eruption, uncontrolled wildfire and tsunami.

You stupid fuckers can't even protect 6 year old's at school from a pencil necked geek.

#50     Dec 23, 2012