What are you willing to pay?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by heavyhitter78, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Hey guys/gals, I have a question for all you equities traders. What kind of commissions are you willing to pay in order to get a 90+ payout?

I have talked to a couple firms and they are ranging from 2.00 to 3.50 per thousand for the 90+ payout. Does this seem fair?

If not what is a good rate?

Thanks

2. Anyone?

3. I'm not willing to pay over 0.20 per 1000.

4. For what kind of payout tho?

5. KRAZYANYWAY,

What the hell are you talking about 20 cents per thousand????

No where legit offers anything close to that.

Why are you talking such nonsense?

6. heavyhitter,

You'll never get anything close to that rate unless it's one of those scam set ups..... Two bucks per thousand is a good rate, especially if you're starting out.

7. l2tradr

l2tradr

A few do, on a split basis (30/70, 50/50 or 70/30). Swift, Title, WTS and a couple of others.

8. Yeah, I am not trying to give up so much of my p/l for a low rate....From what I am hearing 2.00 per thousand is somewhat decent.

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

It really depends on how many shares you are doing and whose money you are trading i.e. yours or the firms?

10. anarcho

anarcho

The higher the volume the lower the per share commission. 5 millions shares a month should easily get you $2 per thousand. Pay out of 90% plus depending on where you go should not be a problem. If leverage isn't an issue it can also keep commissions low with payout at 100%.

#10     Aug 14, 2009