What are you presently reading?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mikeriley, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Colobus

Colobus

I’m reading “Harlem Shuffle” by Colson Whitehead, which is a very exciting novel that took me back to the 60s. It has all the ingredients that a novel reader needs.

#61     Mar 9, 2022
  2. Cubation

Cubation

I was looking for a book on trading psychology and my friend recommended me Mastering Trading Psychology by Andrew Aziz and Mike Baehr. Anyone who is looking to understand the importance of trading psychology should read this book.

#62     Mar 9, 2022
  3. Leob

Leob

I like the book.
    Especially if you got a philosophy temper...

#63     Mar 9, 2022
  4. Candlestick charting techniques- Steve Nison

#64     Mar 14, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. Sprout

Sprout

The Fourth Turning

• With startling originality, The Fourth Turning illuminates the past, explains the present, and reimagines the future. Most remarkably, it offers an utterly persuasive prophecy about how America's past will predict its future. William Strauss and Neil Howe base this vision on a provocative theory of American history.
    Reading it describes events of today with uncanny accuracy as it distinguishes between chaotic, cyclic and linear perceptions of time.

It's mind-blowing that it was written in 1997 and pairs well with Dalio's "New World Order" video.

#65     Mar 14, 2022
  6. Reading a new book by someone who's local to me in many ways. Ironically, he was too early in shorting the housing market in 2007 so got fired just before the financial crisis hit. What a way to exit a career.

71-hTVZ+ZJL.jpg

#66     Mar 14, 2022
  7. I am almost finished the last Hedge Fund book, and am ready to start THIS for the weekend:

414AT1FW3BL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Cover looks boring but... I try not to judge by covers :D

#67     Mar 17, 2022
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I've already read hundreds of books, written dozens of articles.

The main thing I'm excited to read is daily dms from a much younger ladyfriend :D

Still learning all the abbreviations eg ttyl

#68     Mar 17, 2022
  9. I just finished this book this morning. Turns out, it's mostly just about buying & reselling real estate. With plans of 2x your investment within 10 years. To be honest, not my cup of tea but I try to keep open minded.

That said, there is another book of the same title within the 'Little Book of' series. THAT one is not the same book in case anyone is wondering.

619veCQ7DtS.jpg

#69     Mar 23, 2022
  10. tango29

tango29

[​IMG]
    I just finished this one, and would recommend it to everyone. A lot of good ideas backed by studies.

#70     Mar 24, 2022