What are you presently reading?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mikeriley, Feb 21, 2022.

1. I’ve been reading Consequential Damages of Nuclear War: The Rongelap Report by Holly M. Barker for the last 4 days, and you can very well imagine why. We all were thinking that the world would return to the old days now that COVID is gone, but Russia ruined the party.

#51     Mar 2, 2022
    RantaMin and mikeriley like this.
  2. Nope, not Russia's fault. Putin says it's those 'drunken Nazis' in Ukraine. LMAO!!

That said, here is one that has had some 'mixed' reviews... so I figured why not. Picked it up at the library today.

My Trader's Journal 2012

61XUrZa-1gL.jpg

#52     Mar 2, 2022
    mikeriley likes this.
  3. Leob

Leob

16463264219916975631873391429180.jpg

#53     Mar 3, 2022
    Ivano and mikeriley like this.
  4. deaddog

deaddog

You'll have to let us know what you think. There are only a couple reviews on Amazon

#54     Mar 3, 2022
    Leob likes this.
  5. Phalange

Phalange

As it hasn’t been too long since I’ve started trading forex, I thought it would be a good idea if I read something on trading psychology to keep myself focused on trading without being emotional. So, here is what I’m reading these days, “Forex Trading Psychology: The Secret To Success: Trading Gold For Money: 5 Ways To Trade Gold” by ‘Malina Pronto’.

#55     Mar 7, 2022
    mikeriley likes this.
  6. tango29

tango29

#56     Mar 7, 2022
    mikeriley likes this.
  7. Leob

Leob

I'm actually see a documentary about is and just Google for a book..
    The documentary is great..

#57     Mar 7, 2022
  8. 51iSP1H76yL._SX260_.jpg

#58     Mar 7, 2022
    mikeriley likes this.
  9. So, what did you learn after reading the book on Nuclear war? The entire world was happy seeing COVID 19 go, but Russia was like, ‘hold my beer’. You’re right, Russia has ruined the party for everybody, especially for Ukrainians.

#59     Mar 8, 2022
  10. bidskis

bidskis

I am reading Glory by NoViolet Bulawayo, which is a beautiful story about a fictional country that is occupied exclusively by animals, their struggles, injustice, and other social issues, just like humans. Great book to read.

#60     Mar 9, 2022