What are the odds of becoming a trader?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by RyanTC, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Inference schminference, Jack. Success in trading is all about accidence schmackcidence. Suppose that in my drunken schtupor I have a random brain phart that Friday mornings suck. But, schmashed as I am, I code up that Thursday afternoons blow. And my error tests with positive expectation. And I get rich beyond my wildest expectorations. Is that inference? Or randumbness? "There are more things in heaven and earth, Whoreratio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

#11     Jan 25, 2010
  2. ::What are the odds of becoming a trader for an Asia immigrant in
    ::Canada?

100%. Just do it.

Becoming a SUCCESSFULL trader is another thing. But for this, neigher the immigrant status nor the asian origin makes imho any difference. It is all about psychological setup. OTOH asians are trained to work hard, which may be a positive, but it is so in basically everything, not just trading.

#12     Jan 25, 2010
  3. If you want to spam your burn and churn prop shop you need to become paying member on ET.

#13     Jan 25, 2010
  4. So its Monday.

The gap is up.

The sub is B2B after the BO on the RTL of prior sub 3.

We are looking for a pt 2 on BBT 1 (long) just after a short tape FTT.

Clean page four says we have to breakout from the RTL of the prior tape.

Your coding shows that we won't make it through the RTL of the short tape. My coding says that if we do, after a couple of trades a new FTT of the prior tape could be in effect. I don't care either way since I trade point to point on a faster fractal than the tape.

Here we go

#14     Jan 25, 2010
  5. We?

Must be a heckuva tapeworm, Jack... :D

#15     Jan 25, 2010
  6. Are you using a speech to text program for your posts?

#16     Jan 25, 2010

7. :D :D :D :D :D :D

#17     Jan 25, 2010
  8. Would have never seen his drunken rambling if it wasn't quoted. Perhaps Jack should be on ignore by default when joining ET?

#18     Jan 25, 2010
  9. Oh crap. My fault dude. Sorry. For now on if I quote him, I'll just delete his speech to text output to: "blah blah blah".

#19     Jan 25, 2010
  10. please don't add extra content to what jack says. :)

#20     Jan 25, 2010