What are the legalities of this?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dunitlongpole, Aug 28, 2007.

1. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Exactly! looks like you posted a minute before me. If you can trade (successfully) you trade ... and maximize your profits.

#21     Aug 28, 2007
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

as long as the claim clearly says 'for education purpose only' then you are safe.

#22     Aug 28, 2007
  3. Dhohhi

o No No....I am not saying I am doing this now... I am saying if I was profitable how I would be able to do this...Don't try and make me sound stupid...read the thread

Doing something like this would be a good way to raise more capital to trade your system...

#23     Aug 28, 2007
  4. If you were profitable, you wouldn't need to do this. You're thinking about failure before you even begin.

#24     Aug 28, 2007
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

If you can trade with success you obviously trade and maximize your profits, but there are a lot of ways to do that.

#25     Aug 28, 2007
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I just read more carefully and you imply that you may not yet be profitable? As I've already pointed out to you legally speaking you are fine, but if you yourself can not yet make money, you may want to ask yourself about the morality of teaching/charging others to learn to lose it with you.

Brandon

#26     Aug 28, 2007
  7. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

If you're profitable trading your system you'd have more $$$ from your profits to add to your trading capital.

Why "give away" such great trades to others?

#27     Aug 28, 2007
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I dont have any problem with someone who is profitable, even barely (as long as its consistantly) profitable running a room. When I started doing mine I was pulling $2000/$3000 a month out of the market trading and that small amount played a large factor into my deciding at the time to try to make some extra money doing the room. My thought was that if I have a few down months, I have to get into my capital and before you know it a good month, which used to be $3000 or so dollars, is now $1000 or something and I'm done for. I'd not trade the experiance (or the money I made) for anything. For me it also provided a nice jumping stone to other things (money managment) and just meeting a whole lot of neat people. When/if I get healthy again I will give serious consideration to doing it again, I enjoyed it and I think its a good way to make an honest living. You did mention charging by the minute, and I very much doubt you could do that. Most sites seem to charge between $75 and $500 a month, the majority around $150 to $250. You can make a very nice living with those numbers if you keep your clients happy.

Brandon

#28     Aug 28, 2007
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Until the point that it starts to effect your own trading, why not sell them?

#29     Aug 28, 2007