What are the jobs/industries of the future?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by felixbocharov, Mar 30, 2017.

1. So, the automatisation and robots are coming, which jobs/industries do you think will perform well in this new era?

2. wave

wave

Robotic Automation Software Companies
    Robotic Repair Technicians (Just like the coffee machine repair techs you see in the office)

marketsurfer likes this.
  3. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

I want to think that it will be electric cars and solar power systems.

4. jj90

jj90

Social media whore. Chat girl on cam.

5. i'm putting my money on a large scale war or plague in the next 10-20 years

automation will help fill the jobs of all the deceased

6. JSOP

JSOP

Robot Engineering, robot maintenance, robot design, robot transportation, robot mechanics. All the creative jobs, artists, actors/actresses, singers, dancers, athletes, chefs and etc. And in fact, these people are going to become more important because all the jobs are taken by robots, people are going to be so bored they are going to need entertainment big time. Gym trainers, yoga instructors, and etc. as people would still need to work out for health reasons.

7. 2rosy

2rosy

as long as you can look stuff up on google or the equivalent and figure things out you'll be fine

8. prc117f

prc117f

The problem is the jobs of the future ended up being sent overseas or filled with H1B Visa holders.

Sad but true, you always here about how industries get disrupted but no fear, the new high tech jobs will provide opportunities. Yea well, not really. Opps. I feel bad for Millennials.

9. motif

motif

Government(tyranny). Right up your alley, Stalin.

10. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Computer science and the arts. Can't beat that.

#10     Mar 30, 2017
    marketsurfer likes this.