What are the great names of bond traders?

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by OddTrader, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Trustme

Trustme

#21     Nov 1, 2006
  2. How about Chip Kenyon?

#22     Nov 1, 2006
  3. <i>"He's pimping the house on TV because he needs to showcase it for a sale. An estate of that size, no matter how extravagant, is not an easy sale because of it's remote location. Basically it's 400 miles from civilization. He woulda done better in Palm Beach."</i>

Gimme a couple of years, and I'll be his distress sale buyer. Sure can picture myself trading from that location by day, ice fishing and snowmobiling after work in the winter.

I mean, who wouldn't want to live on the desolate shores of northern Great Lakes? Palm Beach is so crowded... too many kids romping around with practically nothing on. You won't have that kind of nuisance up in the north country estate, just peace & solitude

#23     Nov 1, 2006
  4. I have no link, this is what I've heard from multiple people who know him. He also lives near me.

#24     Nov 1, 2006
  5. Ooooh. Gossip time. Here's a Baldwin Update--------I believe his North Shore house sold in the Spring for a decent buck. The big log cabin might be the target of an IRS audit. Everyone knows he lost a lot of money investing in some dot-comm stocks and attempting to trade in front of the screen. Fewer people are aware that he came close to killing one of the officers of atleast one of those companies. After all of that, I still wouldn't rule out a comeback. We'll see.

#25     Nov 1, 2006
  6. What about the king of MP Pete Steidlmayer?

#26     Nov 1, 2006
  7. It's my understanding he traded grains...

#27     Nov 2, 2006
  8. Mr B

Mr B

Paul Rotter, Shanaz Hussein the euro bonds.

wouldn't call Bill Gross a trader

#28     Nov 2, 2006